Since 1983, Yasin Kaplan Carpet is trying to be a leading company in carpet sector by encouraging and supporting all the best for development and improvement of the sector. It is not only to about customer satisfaction and take place in the market. It is about offering education and continuous improvement for our employees. It is about taking the responsibility against the customers, suppliers, employees and this earth planet. It is about creating a better place and a better quality of life for all of us, now and for the future generations.
Yasin Kaplan Carpet has developed consistently throughout the past 30 years to become one of the leading manufacturers in Turkey of high quality machine made carpets. The most important factors in this development are;
27 looms the production capacity daily approx 30 thousand m2, monthly 750.000 m2, annual 9M sqm
Production capacity of yarn factory is Approximately 1,350 Ton per month.
Information Security Policy
• In the carpet / yarn sector, to ensure continuous development and improvement, legal and regulatory requirements and provide services by taking into account security obligations related to customer contracts,
• Implementing a sustainable information security system based on risk assessment and risk management,
• To ensure the integrity, confidentiality, accessibility of information assets and the sustainability of the Information Security Management System (ISMS),
• Doing business by taking into account information security obligations during the process of receiving and providing services with customers and other stakeholders.
• Information Security Management Board (ISMB) has been established for the establishment and execution of Information Security on all Yasin Kaplan Carpet.
• You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for violations, emergencies and suggestions related to the Information Security Management System.